Friday, November 4, 2016

Stitched with Cheer Holly Jolly Christmas Card

Greetings from Madison, Wisconsin! I'm here for the Stampin' Up! On Stage event and so excited for the reveal of the 2017 Occasions Catalog. It will be available for customers in January, so you'll have to wait a little longer for the new goodies! 

I've got some more holiday cheer for you! Here is another card design from my Christmas card class.  This one was one of my favorite! I used the Stitched with Cheer stamp set on the punched color leaves and berries. I love the way it pops with the black outline on the colored cardstock. I didn't have them at the time, but the new Stitched Shape Framelits would look so great on this card!
Stampin' Up! Stitched with Cheer Holly Jolly Christmas Card #stampinup 2016 Holiday Catalog
Pin It!
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Stitched with Cheer stamp set, Basic Black ink pad, Mint Macaron cardstock, Emerald Envy cardstock, Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Pinecones & Presents Designer Paper, Layering Circle Framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

 November Specials
http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

No comments: