Monday, September 12, 2016

Christmas Pines Card + VIDEO with 18 Holiday Catalog Ideas

The kids are back to school and with more time to play with the Holiday Catalog goodies, I'm finally getting into the holiday spirit! I created this card as an alternative design to one that my upline Kim Peck designed for our team meeting last month. (See Kim's original card in my video below!)
Stampin' Up! Christmas Pines Card + VIDEO with 18 Holiday Catalog Ideas #stampinup www.juliedavison.com
Pin It!
You'll love the new Silky Taffeta ribbon from the Holiday Catalog! It ties beautifully! And the Mini Pinecone Embellishments will make your holiday projects extra special! You can get both the ribbon and the pinecone embellishments and a little bit of the other new designer paper, trim, and embellishments from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog when you sign up for my product share! Learn More

Check out my latest video to see products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog and 18 more card ideas!

Stampin' Up! Christmas Pines Card + VIDEO with 18 Holiday Catalog Ideas #stampinup www.juliedavison.com
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Christmas Pines stamp set, Cherry Cobbler ink pad, Garden Green cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Layering Oval Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Gold Wink of Stella, Pine Bough Embossing Folder, Silky Taffeta Ribbon Pack, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Glue Dots

Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog


September Specials

1 comment:

Josee Smuck said...

This card looks wonderful! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).