Monday, April 15, 2013

VIDEO Tutorial: Pop N' Cuts Treat Box + Free Printable

I absolutely love to find new ways to use products I already own! I stumbled across this project by Tanya Bell, a demonstrator from Australia, and was so excited to share my version of it at Spring Into Stamping earlier this month.


Pin It!

The box is created using the Pop N' Cuts Card Base die from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog. The Card Base is intended to use with the Pop N' Cuts Dress Form insert and can also be used on it's own. But now you can use it for more than just cards! See more Pop N' Cuts Projects.

Tanya used Designer Paper for the entire base of her original box and then reinforced the box part with cardstock. My measurements are a little different as I used cardstock for the base and then added two small pieces for the sides. Don't worry, I've got directions (print and video) ready for you so you can try this at home!

Watch my video tutorial to learn how to turn the Pop N' Cuts Card Base die from Stampin' Up! into a treat box:
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Embellished Events stamp set, Rich Razzleberry ink pad & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Floral District Designer Paper, Designer Silver Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Simply Scored Tool or Stampin’ Trimmer, Pop N’ Cuts Card Base Die (Big Shot), Large Oval Punch, Mini Glue Dots,Sticky Strip



More $$ = More Products: Get $30 in free product when you Host a qualifying party or Join my team! Learn More

Stamp of the Month Club: Get a new Clear Mount stamp set and three hand-stamped cards every month! Learn More.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Cute, cute box! Thanks for sharing!

Stamping T! said...

Thanks for the 'shout out' Julie and love your 'take' on the box .... They are so fun aren't they!

Cheers, T