Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Freebie #4

Ooooh! I love Convention for so many reasons -- and one of them is shopping at Memento Mall, where we get to buy fun logo items that aren't usually available during the rest of the year. And since I'm still at Convention, today's Friday Freebie is going to be a special gift from Memento Mall!
I love how these nail files match the Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper. Today's Freebie winner will receive all three nail files -- and I'll even package them up cute when I get home!

New to Friday Freebies? Here's how it works: Each Friday I will choose one person to win my freebie (which may range from a stamped project to free product). I will choose the winner from all of the comments left on other posts during the previous week (Saturday-Thursday).

This week's winner is:
Sarastamps, who commented on the Animal Crackers Box:

That is SO cute!! I need to try it!

Sara, please send me an email with your mailing address and I'll send your freebie. (My email address is in my blog banner above.)

2 comments:

Char in So Cal said...

Congrats Sara!

Char in So Cal

Christyne said...

Ooooh! What a fun freebie!!! Pick me, pick me! I would LOVE those awesome emery boards!