Monday, April 20, 2009

"Great Friend" Card Contest

Sorry for the lack of new projects over the last couple days, I've been busy designing the make and takes for our upcoming demonstrator "Spring into Stamping" seminar. We're using the "Great Friend" stamp set for the make and takes and I'd like to put together a display board with more samples using this stamp set. To help populate that display board, I'm holding a card contest!

"Great Friend" Card Contest

Send me card fronts or 6x6 scrapbook pages made using the "Great Friend" stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. (Sorry, cards will not be returned.) I'll have my husband pick his favorite and the winner will get the Summer Love Rub-Ons (an $11.95 value) from the Occasions Mini Catalog. There is no limit to the number of cards that you may submit.

Deadline: All cards must be received no later than Friday, May 1.

The winner will be announced and posted on my blog on Saturday, May 2.

Please mail cards to
Julie Davison
2905 Maplewood Drive
Champaign, IL 61821

I look forward to seeing your fabulous cards!

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

hmmmm...this sounds like fun!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Would love to play along, but don't have that set! =(

Cam said...

I sent you a sample. Hope you like it.

Patti MacLeith said...

Great idea! My card is on the way. I found your site from the Kwerner #50 challenge.