Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Week Off of Challenges

Well, I obviously won't be participating in the color challenges this week since I'm basking in the sun and acquiring a little color of my own (hopefully not Riding Hood Red!). So instead of my usual challenge entries, I decided to post a new color combination for you to try. I made up this card a couple weeks ago and challenged myself to use Yo Yo Yellow (one of my least favorite colors). I'm warming up to it a bit. It's not so bad when paired with Pacific Point and Pixie Pink! If you try this color combination, leave me a comment so I can check out your creation when I get back!

Here's my card:


Supplies: A Little Birdie Told Me, Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black ink, Pixie Pink cardstock, Yo Yo Yellow cardstock, Pacific Point cardstock, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Trio Flower Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Edge Punch

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Thank you for the challenge! I hate yoyo yellow and I have a stack to use! LOL Your card is so cute!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Super cute! That yellow is great with these other colors! =)

Stacey Schafer said...

Here's my inspired card...a different bird and layout:) Thanks for the fun color combo!

http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2009/03/always-julies-color-challenge-sssc10.html