Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sunshine Garden Class Kits Available

If you're ready for spring, you're going to love these Sunshine Garden projects! I used pieces from the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit to create a Flip Book (with 15 panels for photos & journaling). I used the same set of materials to make the set of 8 cards (3-1/2" x 5-1/2").

I'm offering a class to make these projects! We'll be meeting in the Springfield, IL area (at the Rochester Library) on Saturday, March 14 and at my house in Champaign, IL on Tuesday, March 31. Sign up for either class by sending me an email or calling me.

Click here to view the Class Flyer and see more pictures.

If you can't make it to the class or live too far away to attend, you can purchase a class kit with pre-cut materials and I will mail it to you. (Add $5 for Priority Shipping)

Cost is $15 for either project (the Flip Book or set of 8 Quick Cards) -- or get both for $28. Email me to reserve your kit(s) and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

No comments: