Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bugs & Kisses Card

I haven't stamped since Monday night. I had every intention of doing Stacey's Jewelry Color Challenge last night, but I crashed on the couch and didn't get up until 6:00 am. No joke! I'm still pretty drained, emotionally and physically, from my mother-in-law's funeral this week. I promise to get my act together and keep you inspired this week with brand new project ideas.

The new Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalog starts tomorrow!! Woo-hoo! It is fantastic and I can't wait to share it with you. Unfortunately, I am somewhat of a doo-doo bird and never finalized my pre-order for the catalogs. Can you believe it!?! I've been waiting for them to show up on my doorstep and when I went to find the order to look for a tracking number, I found there was no order. ARGH! I have them ordered now and will happily send one your way when they do show up. (Send me an email to reserve your copy.) In the meantime, you'll be able to view the catalog online starting tomorrow by visiting my Online Store at http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/ (Click "Shop Now".) If you place an online order via my website, I will automatically send you a copy of the catalog when my shipment comes in.

Ok, back to stamping! I hate to mess up my perfect record for Stacey's challenges, so I whipped up this little valentine this morning. I feels good to stamp and I'm looking forward to my stamping appointment with Margo this afternoon. (Hi Margo!) Better hurry this up so I can get my housework done before lunch. (Pathetically, that means I have to finally take down the Christmas tree! I know, I know...don't get me started. Between Orlando and the funeral, it's just been kind of a crazy January!)

Supplies: Bugs & Kisses, Green Tea DSP, Certainly Celery ink, Pink Pirouette ink & cardstock, Real Red ink & cardstock, Whisper White ink & cardstock, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: