Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Cards, Part 2

Here are some more baby cards from my fabulously-talented downline. Speaking of my talented group, you can find links to their blogs at the bottom of the left column. Not all of them are bloggers (yet). Here's the next batch of baby cards.

Jessica's card is adorable and very appropriate as part of her pumpkin-themed gift for me and Elise. I'm still in awe at the sheer number of "pumpkin" things she found for us! Check out her blog for all the details on her card (the big leaves are die cut with the big shot!). Although she doesn't mention it in her post, I think the background of little pumpkins is created with the Poppin' Pastels technique. (Click here for instructions.)

This next card is from Maureen. I can't remember the name of this retired stamp set, but I always thought it was super cute. I love her use of the Scallop Edge Punch.

Janet used the Scallop Edge Punch on her card too! And I love that she used an alphabet set (Short Order Alphabet) to personalize the card with Elise's name!

Unfortunately, this picture of (my sideline) Beth's card didn't turn out very well. My flash really washed it out. I love the simplicity of a plain white card. If I ever get caught up on thank you notes, it's going to be with some simply stamping like this.

This last card is from Mary, another sideline. I guess in the "family tree" of our group, I would be Mary's aunt... Anyway, her card is just oozing "baby girl" -- I love it!

No comments: