Friday, October 17, 2008

Thank U Card

"A card a day keeps the Mommy sane!"

I've been thinking about Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge for a couple days now and my final card is a little different than what I thought it would be, but I still like the simplicity of it. The colors were perfect for the two pumpkin thank you cards I needed to make. I even broke out my Big Shot and the Serif Essentials alphabet that I splurged on. Ah...It feels good to stamp!

Supplies: Big Shot and Serif Essentials dies, Holiday Blitz stamp set, Fundamental Phrases stamp set, Basic Black cardstock, Tangerine Tango ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, More Mustard cardstock, Tangerine Tango ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

You're welcome! I love how you used the big letter U from your Big Shot! It's a great card and I look forward to seeing it in person, too:) Thanks for participating in the jewelry challenge this week and thanks to little Elise for letting you have your stamping time:) I can't wait to see her in person!