Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Cute 6x6 Scrapbook Page

This scrapbook page is posted on my inspiration board in my stamp room right now. I just love the picture of baby Claire and the clean style of the completed page. It's hard to believe Claire will be 3 tomorrow! I'll post a more recent picture of the birthday girl tomorrow night along with the card I make for her.

As for the scrapbook page...I adapted a layout I did for another page last fall.

It always amazes me how different a card or scrapbook page can look just by changing the color scheme and stamp set.

Supplies: (So Cute page) So Saffron ink & cardstock, Cutie Pie paper, Purely Pomegranate ink, cardstock & stitched ribbon, Two Cute stamp set, Rough Edges Alphabet; (Fall page) River Rock ink & textured cardstock, Old Olive ink, Soft Sky cardstock, All Through the Year stamp set, Fall Flowers paper, Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon; (Both) Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Short Order Alphabet stamp set, Whisper White cardstock

No comments: