Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hoppy Birthday CASEd Card

I CASEd a CASE! This winter, I challenged my downline to CASE a sample from the catalog. I just loved Margo's "Unfrogettable" take on the first card on page 42 on the Spring/Summer Collection that I had to make one of my own.
I think I changed the colors a little bit from Margo's card and embossed the greeting. I used the Corner Rounder without the guard to create the scalloped edge border, but you can see my goof right under the staple. Thankfully, I won't have to mess around with the Corner Rounder much longer. Stampin' Up! announced on the cruise that there will be a new scalloped edge punch in the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog that comes out in August! You can bet that new punch will be on my first order!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I just love EVERYTHING you do!